Part of a range of re-usable living aids designed for use in Hospital Wards, Nursing and Care Homes, Rehabilitation and Personal Use at home. An attractive, stylish and functional group of products.
• Ideal for improving patient's independence and confidence.
• Lightweight, strong and durable.
• Clear, easy to read graduations.
• Non-drip rim, non-scratch and drop proof.
• Choice of lids available which must be ordered separately - Narrow Spout Lid, Medium Spout Lid and Wide Spout Lid.
• Lids have a vent hole which helps in cooling hot drinks and controls
• 250ml Beaker Feeder Cup - Graduated to 200ml
• 95mm High
• Lids must be ordered separately
• The following standards are applicable: — ISO 9001:2008
Quality Management System — ISO 13485:2003
Medical Devices - Quality Management System
• Manufactured from high quality Polypropylene
• For use with hot and cold liquids.
• Do not overfill with liquids - ensure there is a sufficient gap between liquids and vent hole in lid.
• Place lid firmly onto beaker, ensuring the spout centre is central to the beaker.
• Product should be washed before first use. Wash in hot water with detergents and disinfectants and allow to dry naturally.
• After use wash in hot water using detergents and disinfectants.
• Spa Products are designed for repeated use - guaranteed for 1000 washes.
• Scouring and abrasive cleaners will reduce the performance of
• This product has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture providing the recommended storage conditions are adhered to.
• Product should be stored in its primary packaging, off the floor on a pallet or shelf, and in a clean dry ventilated room at a temperature of 4 °C - 25 °C.
Please note, lids are sold separately.
MGE0023 Narrow spout Assisted Drinker Beaker Lids (each)
MGE0024 Wide spout Assisted Drinker Beaker lids (each)
The Buyer may only cancel orders with the prior written consent of Nexon SCM Group Ltd. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation of orders in all situations and in particular in the case where Goods are 'in the manufacturing process’, ready to be dispatched to the Buyer, or have been dispatched to the Buyer or have been ordered specifically for a particular client (bespoke items).
Nexon SCM Group Ltd will not accept return of Goods where such Goods have been correctly supplied to order to the Buyer. The Seller may voluntarily agree to a return of Goods but this will only be with Nexon SCM Group Ltd’s consent and we will not in any event be obliged to accept the return of Goods. Where such a return of the Goods is voluntarily accepted by Nexon SCM Group Ltd there will be a handling charge of 10% of the purchase price of the products. It will be the Buyers responsibility to return all Goods free from defect to Nexon SCM Group Ltd and cover the cost of all carriage where we have voluntarily agreed to accept the return of the Goods.
Nexon SCM Group Ltd will, replace free of charge Goods damaged in transit, provided that the carrier and Nexon SCM Group Ltd receive written notice of such damage within THREE DAYS of delivery. Without prejudice to the provisions of Condition 4, Goods should be checked with the Advice Note enclosed with the Goods on receipt, and if received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition, must be signed for as such. Shortages must also be notified to the carrier and Nexon SCM Group Ltd within THREE DAYS of delivery, failing which no liability will be accepted. In the above cases, the packing and contents should be retained for inspection. Non-delivery of Goods must be reported in writing to Nexon SCM Group Ltd within THREE DAYS of receipt of invoice, or Advice Note, whichever is the earlier. Any claim by the Buyer for any alleged shortages or any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specifications, shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the Buyer) be notified to Nexon SCM Group Ltd within 5 days of the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the shortage, defect or failure, and must be accompanied by full particulars of case number, advice number, and conditions. Failure to comply with these requirements shall preclude the Buyer from making any claim against Nexon SCM Group Ltd. If, notwithstanding the foregoing the Buyer accepts, and not notify Nexon SCM Group Ltd in accordance with this Condition 4, the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and Nexon SCM Group Ltd shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract. If Nexon SCM Group Ltd fails to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond Nexon SCM Group Ltd’s reasonable control or the Buyer's fault, and Nexon SCM Group Ltd is accordingly liable to the Buyer, Nexon SCM Group Ltd’s liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to the Buyer (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the Goods. No return of Goods will be accepted by Nexon SCM Group Ltd at its warehouse without a prior authorisation number having been given by us. Goods so returned shall be refused.
Please contact us for more information.